As you know, getting found is the key challenge for your online presence. One indicator for how likely it is that someone will encounter your website is given by Google’s pagerank. While the exact calculation is hidden in the clouds, the pagerank is generally accepted as a key performance indicator for how well search engine optimization works for a site. It is quite easy to figure it out the pagerank for any site! Use...Get Pagerank
WordPress is an amazing phenomenon! With a dedicated community contributing to open source software there is a wealth of features, functionality and experience available at no, or very low, cost. If you decide you don’t want to do it all yourself (you have a business to run after all) here is a breakdown of what a project may look like: For the sake of illustration, let’s say the expert charges $100 per hour (you...Read on...
It is a great question, and one that will save you a lot of time and money at that! With backwards we turn the web development process on its head! In short, we use ready-to-go resources to provide 90% of your website needs for 5% of the cost. Then it is up to you if you are going to use the remaining 95% to pay for the final 10% of the web features, or you may just decide that you got a website that is good enough and that...Read More
So you wonder, what on earth is Backwards Websites? It is a great question, and one that will save you a lot of time and money at that! A typical website development project looks like this (okay, this is really simplified with some made up numbers): Traditional website project: An agency helps you research and articulate the website requirements (2 weeks, $8,000) Get 3 website design samples, decide on one (3 days, $2,000)...Learn More